2008 - British GT Champion
I won the British GT Championship with Brookspeed Team Trimite in a Dodge Viper Competition Coupe GT3. I won 4 races and took 8 podium finishes.
• I was nominated for the Club Driver of the Year Award at the 2008 Autosport Awards.
2007 - Porsche Carrera Cup GB
• After difficulty in raising the budget to enter a full championship, I was given the opportunity to drive for Team Parker Racing for the final 5 race weekends of the 2007 Porsche Carrera Cup GB. I scored 4 podium finishes.
2006 - Formula Palmer Audi Champion
• I made the switch to single seater racing in the Formula Palmer Audi Championship. I won the FPA Championship, taking a record-breaking seven successive wins and a record number of points to lift the crown with one race in hand. I took victory in 9 of the last 10 races.
• I was one of only six drivers to be nominated for the 2006 McLaren Autosport BRDC Young Driver of the Year Award.
• I was nominated for the Club Driver of the Year Award at the 2006 Autosport Awards.
• 2005 - Cosworth Caterham Masters Champion
• I won the inaugural Cosworth Caterham Masters Championship. I set 2 new lap records, qualified in pole position 5 times and won 6 of the 12 Championship rounds.
• I retained BRDC Rising Star status after winning the Cosworth Caterham Masters in 2005.
• 2004 - Autosport Caterham Eurocup Champion & Powertrain Caterham R400 Challenge Vice Champion
I entered the Powertrain Caterham R400 Challenge and Autosport Caterham Eurocup with Team Parker Racing. I won the Autosport Caterham Eurocup Championship after winning 5 races and finishing every round on the podium. I finished as runner up in the Powertrain Caterham R400 Challenge after taking 2 race wins and 6 podium finishes.
• I was recognised by the British Racing Drivers Club (BRDC) as a ‘Rising Star’ for my performances in 2004, I was therefore given membership to the most prestigious motor racing club in the World. The BRDC only award Rising Star status to the six most promising young British racing drivers at the end of each season.
• 2003 - Caterham R400 Challenge & Autosport Caterham Eurocup
• I entered the Caterham R400 Challenge and Caterham Eurocup with Team Parker Racing. I won the opening round of the Eurocup at the Nürburgring. I won the Caterham European Trophy race at Spa-Francorchamps. I achieved 1 pole position and 2 podium finishes in the R400 Challenge.
• 2002 Caterham Super Graduates Vice Champion
I entered the Caterham Super Graduates Championship. I won 6 races including the double headers at Croix-en-Ternois in France and Spa-Francorchamps in Belgium. I finished on the podium in 13 of 14 races entered.
• In October 2002, I was invited to race with Team Parker Racing at the final Caterham Eurocup round in a Caterham Superlight on the full Nürburgring GP Circuit. I finished 3rd in race 1 and then 2nd in race 2 after a race long battle with the unbeaten double Caterham champion Barry Horne, finishing less than 0.5 seconds behind.
• 2001 - First Car Race
I entered my first RAC MSA car race on Boxing Day in 2001. I drove a 1400cc Caterham Super Sport to second position in the Plum Pudding' open meeting at Mallory Park. I also took Pole Position and set the fastest lap in the race.
Kart Racing Career 1997-2001:
• 2001 - Senior TKM British Karting Championship - Seeded 7th Overall
• I qualified for the Senior TKM Super One British Karting Championship once again. I finished the season seeded 7th overall.
• 2000 - Senior TKM Super One British Karting Championship
• At 16 years old, I moved classes and qualified for the Senior TKM Super One British Karting Championship. I finished the season 20th overall.
• 1999 - Junior TKM Super One British Karting Championship - Seeded 10th Overall
• I qualified for the Junior TKM Super One British Karting Championship once again. I finished the championship season seeded 10th overall. From my season’s results, I was placed 99th in the ‘Champion Spark Plugs British Kart Driver Rankings’.
• 1998 - Junior TKM Super One British Karting Championship
• I qualified for the Junior TKM Super One British Karting Championship at my first attempt, finishing the season 25th overall.
• 1997 - RAC MSA Club Level Kart Racing
• At 13 years old, I began RAC MSA Kart Racing.